Jeep Wrangler 4xe Gets New Performance Parts by Mopar
Off-road automaker Jeep® is really going all in with the new plug-in hybrid lineup slowly petering out. Years ago, Jeep claimed that at least a plug-in hybrid variant of every model in its lineup will appear in the coming years, and so far, the automaker has made good on its word. In 2020, the Jeep Renegade 4xe and Compass 4xe launched, but only overseas. It wasn’t until the Jeep Wrangler 4xe was announced for global release a little later that we gave a damn, and it seems like Jeep feels the same with all of the promos that have followed. This includes the installation of EV charging stations at select Jeep Badge of Honor trails, the first of the Jeep 4xe Charging Network, and recent accessories for modifying the Wrangler 4xe. The newest addition comes from Mopar, now dedicated to the introduction of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe plug-in hybrid electric vehicle by adding to the comprehensive portfolio of Jeep® Performance Parts (JPP) and accessories, the official catalog of Jeep aftermarket accessories.
“With an industry-first lift kit for a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, Jeep Performance Parts from Mopar will give owners of the new 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe the opportunity to amplify the 4×4 capability and the fun-to-drive, open-air experience of the most capable, technically advanced, eco-friendly SUV…The 2021 Wrangler 4xe is Trail Rated with solid front and rear axles, a full-time 4×4 two-speed transfer case, a fully articulating suspension and 30 inches of water fording capability.” – Jim Morrison, Vice President, Jeep Brand North America
The Jeep Wrangler 4xe is turning heads, and with the Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4xe spotted, it won’t be too long until the rest of the lineup follows. Maybe even a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) variant of the Jeep Grand Wagoneer? Oh please, oh please! Until then, the new Jeep Wrangler 4xe is testament to all plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles out there. Able to deliver 21 miles of nearly silent, zero-emission, electric-only propulsion with a benchmark 470 lb.-ft. of torque on demand, off-road warriors have a new brother to add to the tribe.
When it comes to Jeep performance Parts, these are the official parts for Jeep by Mopar, with the catalog first put together in 2012. An assortment of axles, lift kits, bumpers, winches, skid plates, suspension components and more have been quality-tested and are factory-backed, tested in conjunction with Jeep brand, engineering and product design-office teams during development, testing and validation. The list of parts is pretty lengthy. We won’t go into a full description of each, those interested can find it in the catalog, but we will drop the part number and price. Take a look below.
- JPP 2-inch lift kit – 77072522; $1,495
- 240-volt, at-home, electric vehicle wall chargers
- Hardwired – HCS40; $621.50
- Plug-in – HCS40P; $647.90
- JPP rock rails – 82215165AB; $925
- JPP tube doors – 77072498AC; $1,195
- JPP mirror kit for tube doors – 77072562AA; $215
- JPP half doors (part of Dual-Door Group)
- AJB for two-door in base vinyl; $2,350
- AJB for four-door in base vinyl; $3,995
- AJS for two-door premium acrylic; $2,550
- AJS for four-door premium acrylic; $4,395
- JPP front bumper – 82215691AD; $1,275
- JPP Rubicon Warn winch – P5160095AC; $1,595
- JPP winch mounting kit – 82215182AC; $450
- JPP grille and winch guard hoop – 82215351; $249
- JPP 7-inch off-road LED light kit – 82215386AB; $725
- JPP swing gate hinge reinforcement – 82215356AB; $625
- JPP oversized spare-tire carrier modification kit – 82215355; $275
- JPP Center High-Mount Stop Light (CHMSL) relocation kit – 82215349AB; $85
- All-weather floor mats – 82215986; $165
- Molded cargo tray kit – 82215988; $129
Ready to modify your Jeep Wrangler 4xe or buy one of your own to modify? Find your Wrangler 4xe at Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and then gear up with Jeep performance Parts and send us a picture on our social media.