New Dodge Dart Line, Sweet and Simple
Dodge is known for having a variety of trims available on each model in their line because they want to have the best product available for each type of consumer. However, Dodge is going to try something new with the Dodge Dart. Yesterday (April 11), the company announced that they are going to simplify the Dodge Dart line to three trims.
“We are repositioning the Dart lineup to better align production and dealer inventory with consumer demand and preference,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “The simplification of Dart models, coupled with the availability of popular Rallye, Blacktop and Chrome appearance packages across more of the line-up, makes it easier for dealers to order and stock vehicles that customers are looking for.”
Below are a few of the key specs that will be available on each of the three trims.
Dodge Dart SXT Sport
- 2-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 engine 160 horsepower and 148 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Available as a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission
- EPA fuel economy rating of an average of 29 MPG on the highway
- Priced at $17,995 ($1,400 less than the original price of the Dodge Dart SXT)
- Floor console with covered storage
- Remote USB port
Dodge Dart Turbo
- 1.4-liter 4-cylinder engine paired with a 6-speed manual transmission
- 160 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque
- Average of 41 MPG on the highway
- Priced at $19,495
- Rallye Appearance
- Black headlamp bezels
- 17-inch Granite Crystal aluminum wheels
- Dual exhaust
Dodge Dart GT Sport
- 2.4-liter, 184-horsepower Tigershark 4-cylinder engine
- Comes standard with a 6-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed automatic transmission is available.
- Starting price of the Dodge GT Sport is $20,995 ($1,100 less than the original Dart Gt
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display
- ParkView rear backup camera
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Push-button start
You can check out our current Dodge Dart inventory here or by visiting us in Aventura. We’ll be getting the new Dart trims in soon!